We are glad to present this historical and lovely country estate located between Yecla and Caudete, Murcia Region.The main house dates from 1704, and was used as a fort during the War of Spanish Succession. It has 300 built sqm plus pens, storage, parking and an area for traditional wine production. The house is supplied with two old cisterns and it has a license to extract 7000 m3 of water per year. It can be connected to electricity also as the distance to the closest usable electric cable is 5 km. At the moment solar panels are used.
The property includes other three rustic houses of 55, 91, and 170 m2 respectively, which are in good condition and count on their own cisterns. In the surroundings there are three caves which were inhabited during the XIX and early XX centuries, as well as an old shepherd’s shelter.
The entire property is flanked by two mountain ranges (most of them belongs to the property) and has a total of 321 hectares distributed in several plots: 39 ha of vineyards, 15 ha of olive groves, 4 ha of almond trees, 25 ha for rainfed crops and the rest is forest, brushwood, shrubs and wild pastures. There is a license for use as hunting ground and its fauna includes: wild boars, partridge birds, foxes, pigeons, rabbits, etc.
The country estate is located at 5 km from the closest highway, 22 km from the Villena train station and 85 km from Alicante airport. It has a considerable potential for outdoor activities, equestrian centre, hunting ground, wood houses resort for holidays, lodge or hostel for hunters, etc
In the price are included also two tractors and two towing carts.
Contact us for more information !